The Crider Family

The Crider Family

Monday, January 11, 2010

November...another long post with lots of pictures

Nolan started November off with a bang by getting moved to big boy open crib! He was weighing in at 4lbs 3.9oz!

These are some of the first pics we have with absolutely nothing on Nolan's face and I love them!


This is the 1st time JD fed Nolan a bottle...he was a little nervous but caught on quickly!  He is such a good daddy!

On November 12th weighing in at 4lbs. 10.3oz Nolan passed his car seat tolerance...the 1st of his two big test he had to pass to come home. 

We decided that we weren't going to tell anyone that he was so close to coming home and if any of you know me you know just how hard that was for me.  On November 16th weighing in at 4lbs 15.2oz, he passed(barely) his sleep study...Here is JD and Nolan the day he went home from the hospital.

This is Nolan and his progress board...We looked at this board every time we entered his room. It told us who his nurse was at that time, if he lost or gained weight and how much, and what his current was.

This Nolan being pushed out of the NICU by three of our favorite day nurses, Norene, Libby, and Didi, we had so many favorite nurses these three just happen to be there the day we left!  They all were rooting for Nolan on each and every milestone he reached...Libby would even sit out side Nolan's room and get on to him if he looked like he was going to set off his alarms...he was a little ornery!

So once we left the parking garage JD saw how much I wanted to call someone and tell them the GREAT news so he told me to call my parents and tell them!  So here are my parents holding Nolan for the 1st time...they were so excited!

Here is one of my Mimis holding Nolan.  The best reaction though goes to my sister Heather...I took a pic of my mom and mimi holding Nolan and sent it to her email(she has an iphone and can't receive picture text) and then I sent her a text telling her to check her email...Within minutes I received a phone call from her screaming at me for not telling her he was home and she was on her way over...I think she made it here in record time! lol

Here is Nolan taking his 1st bath at home.  He loves the water!

All bundled up for our first doctor's visit after leaving the hospital...he didn't seem to mind too much.

Happy 1st Thanksgiving to me!  This outfit was still a little big but oh so cute.




This is Nolan and Hunter.  Nolan is actually 4 days older than Hunter but Hunter was full term...


Here Nolan is all dressed up for his 1st bedlam game...We lost but you can't say we didn't show our support! lol

On to December....these post will eventually get shorter I promise!

No comments: