The Crider Family

The Crider Family

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December...before Christmas

Nolan started off December weighing 6lbs 10oz and 18 inches long!  He is completely out of preemie clothes and into newborn...getting bigger by the minute! Here is a picture of the first time Jason held Nolan...he had to wait awhile due to a cold he had when Nolan came home but he was so excited!


Here is Nolan and Daddy relaxing together...Nolan loves his daddy time

This is my attempt at a Christmas card shoot...I think went ok...I mean who doesn't love a baby in a stocking!


This next picture cracks me up! Jason, Megan and one of Megan's friends were playing hide and seek inside and this was Jason's hiding spot! It took them for ever to find him...it was so funny to watch them search for him when he was right in the middle of the living room!

These are just a few pics of Nolan that I love! He just gets cuter and cuter! I may be a little biased ;)



At the end of December we had some family pictures taken...Here is Nolan sporting his Santa hat.


Here is one of all 5 of us...I always wanted a big family! lol

This one is a little charmer and will have you wrapped around his little finger...

Miss Megan was horsing around with Jason 2 days before this picture was taken and pretty much bit through her lip but luckily no stitches!  She didn't want to take pictures but I told her they were memories and one day we would be able to laugh about it!



Next is the Christmas post...

No comments: