The Crider Family

The Crider Family

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January and finally catching up!

I can't believe it is 2010! Nolan is just over 3 months old now and doing great.  He is healing great from his surgery...and sleeps very well as you can see...it seems to like his binky more in the ear than in his mouth but hey what ever works right!

JD came home one night and was playing with Nolan and he was wide awake one minute and fast asleep the next! lol

He is really starting to smile and talk so much...

This is his serious face.


His daddy can get his attention really well...he loves his daddy!

This is my all time favorite picture of Nolan...I mean look at those chubby cheeks!

We go for our 4 month check up next week so I will update on his stats soon!  Sorry for all the long post I am going to do my best to keep this updated better!

See you soon!
Brandi

No comments: