The Crider Family

The Crider Family

Monday, November 17, 2008

Update...Prayer request

Well we go to court this Thursday to determine if we get to keep the kids permanent or they go back to my mom's. I have incredible peace about the whole situation. Sunday morning during praise and worship I got on my knees, cried and gave it all over to God! My main concern is that Ryan, the 17 year old, might have to get up and testify against our mom. I know this is going to be a very hard thing for him. When ever my mom calls she never asked about him, never wants to talk to him and the one time she came over to see them everything he did was wrong and she was very condescending with him. I am very angry at her for what she is putting him through. He turns 18 in about 3 weeks and IS GRADUATING this May no matter what it takes!!!!!!!!!

So this Thursday morning around 9:30 am please say a little prayer for us as we head to court.

Thanks and love you all!

Brandi

3 comments:

Laura said...

Brandi....wow, we will be praying. I am so proud of you for being willing to step up to helping your siblings! That has always been one of your strongest traits, (that I have known). You are such a good provider and always took such great care of our children while we are away. I will write it on my calendar to pray on Thursday. Keep us posted

Becki Francy said...

Oh Brandi...I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am also so sorry for the hurtful things your mother has said to you. I will pray for you night and day. I know how special you are to the Grunewald clan. I will pray all goes well in Court. Please keep me updated on what happens.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. We don't know each other, but I have been praying for you these last few minutes. I pray for the judge, that he/she will make the right decision and God's will is done. I pray for each of those children, specifically Ryan, for strength and courage, and the same for you, your husband, and sister. I will continue to pray tomorrow morning. God bless you all.
Sarah